Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay are set to reopen to the public today with limited attendance.
“This carefully managed reopening comes with stringent new health, safety and hygiene procedures in place. So, as we enjoy our parks together again, everyone will need to follow CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials, and Universal Orlando’s policies,” the resort said in a statement released last month.
Here are the new guidelines for guests:
- Universal will implement guest temperature checks, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, will not be able to enter, according to the fact sheet.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face covering during their visit. If a guest doesn’t have a face covering, they’ll be available for purchase.
- Spacing will be implemented in ride vehicles and lines.
- All menus will be single-use, mobile ordering will be available for select venues
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to boarding rides.
The company tweeted out a video outlining its new guidelines for park visitors.
Source: CNN News