Samsung confirms one COVID-19 case at phone factory complex in South Korea

0
257

 Samsung Electronics said on Saturday (Feb 22) that one coronavirus case had been confirmed at its mobile device factory complex in the southeastern city of Gumi, causing a shutdown of its entire facility.

Samsung Electronics, the world’s top smartphone maker, said it plans to close the complex until the morning of Feb 24.

The floor where the infected employee worked will be shut down until the morning of Feb 25.

South Korea reported its second death on Saturday from the novel coronavirus as the number of new cases rose by 229, bringing the nationwide total to 433. 

Source: channelnews.asia

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.